10 facts about acupuncture Orlando that will surprise or shock you!
Annshellay Health Spa and Fitness is a holistic wellness center that treats the whole person focusing on the root cause and not the symptom. Our dedicated staff puts a strong emphasis on education and prevention. We believe that when it comes to our own health and well-being, the more we know, the better decisions we make. That’s why Annshellay’s Team would like to share useful information about natural medicine and natural remedies with our patients and friends! Below you will find 10 interesting and surprising facts about acupuncture in Orlando.
- Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used systems of healing in the world. Originating in China some 3,500 years ago, only in the last three decades has it become popular in the United States. At Annshellay Health Spa and Fitness we combine the renowned accomplishments of chinese natural medicine with achievements of contemporary Western medical sciences and offer you professional approach to acupuncture in Orlando.
- The word ‘acupuncture’ originates from the late 17th century and derives from Latin acu ‘with a needle’ + panura ‘to puncture’.
- Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years with safe and effective results in the treatment of illnesses and pain. The National Institutes of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes acupuncture as effective in treating conditions such as: addiction (alcohol, drug, smoking), anxiety, arthritis, asthma, chronic fatigue, depression, fatigue, headache, indigestion, menopause, migraine, pain, PMS, sleep disturbances or stress.
- Chinese medicines states that there are almost 2,000 acupoints on a body. So far over 400 of these acupoints have been located, identified and described. Before performing acupuncture in Orlando session our experienced acupuncturist will identify the acupoints which are most relevant to your particular illness or condition.
- The research suggests that acupoints show signs of much better electric conduction than other points in a body.
- Initially, the needles used in ancient times were made from stone, bamboo, and bone elements. In modern era they were replaced by needles made of gold and silver. Today, needles used to perform acupuncture in Orlando at Annshellay Health Spa and Fitness are made from the highest quality medical steel…. to read the full article visit Annshellay Health Spa and Fitness website here.
How to increase patients referrals for doctors online – https://youtu.be/iVz5oJDzwDI
If you would like more information about how to increase online referrals to physician practices, please visit us at – https://redcastleservices.com
Check out our latest blog posts – https://redcastleservices.com/
The 5 things most doctors don’t realize about online medical marketing – https://redcastleservices.com/
Online marketing for doctors – Why your medical website is not getting you any new patients – https://redcastleservices.com/
Medical SEO – If you are interested in generating more patients for your medical practice, then you should consider medical seo – https://redcastleservices.com/
As a doctor, what can I do to increase the number of patients who find my website? – https://redcastleservices.com/
Check out our social media profiles:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Redcastle_
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/
Google + – https://plus.google.com/+