Are you struggling with addiction and want to get sober? You are not alone. The statistics give a picture into the epidemic that is addiction. According to the World Health Organization:
- The harmful use of alcohol results in 3.3 million deaths each year.
- On average, every person in the world aged 15 years or older drinks 6.2 liters of pure alcohol per year.
- Less than half the population (38.3%) drinks alcohol. This means that those who do drink consume, on average, 17 liters of pure alcohol annually.
- Some 31 million persons have drug use disorders.
- Almost 11 million people inject drugs, of which 1.3 million are living with HIV, 5.5 million with hepatitis C, and 1 million with both HIV and hepatitis C.
You may be ashamed, worried about stigma, or wonder if drug rehab will work for you. Know there are options, including drug rehabilitation from the comfort of your own home.
Click the link below to find out more: