Latest update from our client, UCPB about Are You Allergic to Alcohol?

As a highly addictive and toxic substance, alcohol brings many effects that impact your body's health. Experts in Palm Springs urgent care warn that the consumption of too much alcohol may cause damage to the organs or raise your risk for diseases like cancer and gastrointestinal problems. In some people, drinking alcohol may also lead to an allergic reaction and while this is rare, it could still have a fatal outcome.

 

Alcohol Allergy or Alcohol Intolerance

Sometimes, the symptoms of alcohol intolerance may seem like an allergic reaction. You could feel your face becoming red or flushed or you develop hives and feel your nose getting stuffy. Your blood pressure may also drop and your heart may palpitate. You may also develop a headache after a binge and some stomach discomforts.

These symptoms are reactions to the components or ingredients of the alcohol but these are not the results of an alcohol allergy. A genuine alcohol allergy occurs when your immune system has been compromised. Thus, you may feel the following:

https://urgentcareofthepalmbeaches.com/2019/10/28/are-you-allergic-to-alcohol/

 

Book your free strategy session today.

Nick Erlandez
Client Relations Manager
Free of charge. No obligations. Learn more about how we can help grow your practice.
Schedule my 15-minute call NOW
RC white logo
A DIGITAL MARKETING COMPANY
USA
651 N. Broad St., Suite 206
Middletown DE, 19709
Poland
Kosciuszki 142A/9
Wroclaw, 50-439
© 2022 Red Castle Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
envelopemap-markerarrow-right linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram