Anywhere from 4 to 10 million Americans suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome every year, affecting their ability to work efficiently and even complete daily tasks. Hoang Tran, an occupational therapist in Miami, says it is among the top conditions treated each year at Hands-on Therapy Clinic.
- News just in from our client, GenLife: EFFECTIVE METHODS OF REPAIRING DAMAGE TO JOINTS OR BONES WITHOUT SURGERY – COMBINED POWERS OF PROLOTHERAPY, PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS. PART 2.
- Latest update from our client, Pain Care Specialists of Florida: Art therapy as a form of pain management?
- Check out the latest post from Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center: Joint Replacement Surgery [7 Easy Answers To Uncomfortable Questions]
- Latest update from our client, Raleigh Orthopaedic: CHOOSING SHOES FOR A FALL-FREE LIFE [6 SIMPLE TIPS FOR OLDER PEOPLE]
- News just in from our client, Total HealthcareMD: Your diet’s true colors [Practical Guide to 6 main food colors and how they help your health]