If you exercise for 30 to 60 minutes most days of the week, you’re doing your body a big favor. But what are you doing during the rest of your waking hours? If the answer is “mostly sitting,” you are at risk for heart disease, back pain, obesity and vision problems.
- News just in from our client, GenLife: EFFECTIVE METHODS OF REPAIRING DAMAGE TO JOINTS OR BONES WITHOUT SURGERY – COMBINED POWERS OF PROLOTHERAPY, PRP AND STEM CELL TREATMENTS. PART 2.
- Latest update from our client, Pain Care Specialists of Florida: Art therapy as a form of pain management?
- Check out the latest post from Raleigh Orthopaedic Surgery Center: Joint Replacement Surgery [7 Easy Answers To Uncomfortable Questions]
- Latest update from our client, Raleigh Orthopaedic: CHOOSING SHOES FOR A FALL-FREE LIFE [6 SIMPLE TIPS FOR OLDER PEOPLE]
- News just in from our client, Total HealthcareMD: Your diet’s true colors [Practical Guide to 6 main food colors and how they help your health]