Between 2013-2014 there was a 68% increase in the number of patients taking online reputation into account before choosing their next doctor
According to a 2014 study by Software Advice the number of patients researching their next doctor online increased between 2013-2014 by 68%. The study also found that:
“nearly half of all respondents would go out-of-network for a doctor that has more favorable reviews.”
So for doctors interested in attracting new patients online it’s vital that they have a strong, positive online reputation. One medium through which you can greatly improve your online medical reputation is via Social Media Marketing.
What is Social Media Marketing for Physician Practices?
Social Media is an increasingly common medium to promote Florida physician practices. As opposed to traditional media (such as TV and Radio), Social Media is interactive, which means that the recipient of information is more engaged with the process. It’s also equally important to note that Social Media enables information about your practice to be spread much more quickly than traditional methods. For example, if a post about your practice goes “viral” it can theoretically be spread to millions of people in a matter of hours or even minutes.
There are many different Social Media platforms, but the most well-known are:
How can Social Media Marketing benefit Doctors and Physician Practices?
Social Media, if used effectively can have the following benefits for your Florida medical practice:
- Improve the Brand and Reputation of your Florida Medical Practice.
- Spread positive information about your Florida Medical practice to the General Public.
- Allow the public to interact with your brand, thus creating a more engaged readership.
- Promote your Florida Medical Practice as the Authority of your Medical Specialty.
- Increase the number of Backlinks linking to your Website, thus improving your Website’s Search Rankings.
Perhaps most importantly – increase the number of referrals to your Florida practice!
How can I measure if Social Media Marketing is working?
Redcastle Services provides you with monthly data tracking the success of the campaign. There are several forms of data which can be used to gauge the success of a campaign:
- The number of people who view a post (Post Reach);
- The number of people who click on a post (Click through Rate);
- The number of people who comment on a post (Engagement);
- The number of people who continue onto your website (measured in terms of website traffic).
The greater your online reach and social media audience, the greater chance that people (or their friends and family) will choose your practice next time they require your services.
We specialize in social media marketing for doctors, search engine optimization, digital marketing software and solutions serving all medical practices throughout United States including but not limited to:
- Social Media Marketing for Cardiologists
- Social Media Marketing for Chiropractors
- Social Media Marketing for Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Social Media Marketing for Cosmetic Surgeons
- Social Media Marketing for Dentists
- Social Media Marketing for Medical Clinics
- Social Media Marketing for Medical Spas
- Social Media Marketing for Occupational Therapists
- Social Media Marketing for Orthopedic Surgeons
- Social Media Marketing for Pain Managements
- Social Media Marketing for Plastic Surgeons
- Social Media Marketing for Urgent Care Centers
- Social Media Marketing for Wellness Center